[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Time Set Point Not Met - Radiant Floor Heating System

The following has come to my attention:

This area will be clarified when the new version of 90.1 is released next month. New for the 2010 version of 90.1 are the following definitions and addition to Table G3.1

unmet load hour: an hour in which one or more zones is
outside of the thermostat setpoint plus or minus one half of the
temperature control throttling range. Any hour with one or
more zones with an unmet cooling load or unmet heating load
is defined as an unmet load hour.

temperature control throttling range: The number of degrees
that room temperature must change in order to go from full
heating to no heating or from full cooling to no cooling.

Temperature and humidity control setpoints and schedules as well as temperature control throttling
range shall be the same for proposed and baseline building designs.