[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Schedule 10001 - Output Value is 1hr too early

Like I said, I've put the flag to off and it's busy running now.

Shouldn't this though only effect the autosizing of objects capacities? How does this reflect on schedules? I still don't understand why my "always on" fan drops to zero when there is no occupation. I set the MIN ODA in both the system and zone sizing objects and actually expected the fan be constantly on. I was planning on changing my "always on" schedule at a later point to something co-insiding with occupation...but I've not got that far given the other hickups.