[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Schedule 10001 - Output Value is time shifted

Still problamatic. My fans switch on exactly one hour after occupation. With the RunPeriodControl:DaylightSavingTime object commented out and having checked the weatherfile has no DST periods.

I think what's happening is that I get enough ODA from infiltration in the first hour, and according to the Zone Mean Temperature I don't need to cool for the first hour.

The problem is that in the summary report for "Minimum Outdoor Air During Occupied Hours", and other reports the "infiltration" is zero. This is because it's not reporting the infiltration from my AFN () but from the non-existing ZoneInfiltration objects.

How can get the report to show the the infiltration from the AFN?
Output:Variable, 118129, AirflowNetwork Zone Infiltration Air Change Rate, hourly;

PS I'm reporting this output, but it's not in the AllSummary report.