[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: bothering question @ 4ZoneWithShading_Simple_1.idf

 If the oringin of zone 1 is changed to 0,0,0, it will overlap the bushes that origines from 1,0,0.
Anyway ,the result and the surface details seems very different.
In fact every point of the building is defined relatively in that case.But the coordinate system is world, and it is still a right shaped building.