Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: material's properties

There's an entire database of materials and constructions (from ASHRAE and other sources) in C:\EnergyPlusV6-0-0\DataSets (if you install in the default location for V6).

You can use IDF Editor to open and copy materials and constructions to your IDF.  (Hint, the datasets should come up with only the input fields that are in the dataset.  If not, hit the Ctrl and L buttons. It will toggle between all objects and only those with data.)