[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: material's properties
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: material's properties
- From: reza m <reza.energy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 11:48:05 +0100
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 03:54:07 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1292151247; bh=fa+xMbSgnmBI8f2mLbHZ8pblkpdEEnZ+sqHISYdPhiw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:X-Google-Sender-Auth:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=GgrQbIo002hNLx3nR7Q8HKb7EzO4Bn3BRwW9f0ydAMRE1XLit9VjWsxSTFGidYANf/1Hhb1fvHRXu+eFVM7boSaa3WAE7C4Z4UzX2RxuidtzJHz1F74vwxqj0lqAFX36
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=ahn0EMXt3+BdYbl+3BbcsnnFBpZ/54gfRG7sNgwBKmzN6cE4FNIoIOu/eubNlQyVQQLiUQEKWxcXSIwIaBuTQAoKVVG8OvNAemT2KMOKz6ufaRtMbPHsGXgfiRGWDQSK;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <AANLkTi=1ab2Br-foHvpJ-4drTwxo207Kq0Lkpj_KF0Br@mail.gmail.com>
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <AANLkTik2WWt0NQcFY80ZGVxyxRYGuX3AbE6n3Mj=PXOV@mail.gmail.com> <iav4nf+dqcs@eGroups.com> <AANLkTi=1ab2Br-foHvpJ-4drTwxo207Kq0Lkpj_KF0Br@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thank you for your links
I searched in 2009 ASHRAE and DOE-2 software has a library of materials and EnergyPlusV6-0-0\DataSets but none them hasn't
where can I find these items ?
On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 1:51 AM, Drury B Crawley <dbcrawley@xxxxxxxxx>
There's an entire database of materials and constructions (from ASHRAE and other sources) in C:\EnergyPlusV6-0-0\DataSets (if you install in the default location for V6).
You can use IDF Editor to open and copy materials and constructions to your IDF. (Hint, the datasets should come up with only the input fields that are in the dataset. If not, hit the Ctrl and L buttons. It will toggle between all objects and only those with data.)
On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 4:23 PM, roleroux@xxxxxxxxx <roleroux@xxxxxxxxx>
Here are some sources:
- 2009 ASHRAE Handbook of Fundamentals (I cannot remember the page on top of my head)
- DOE-2 software has a library of materials with characteristics
- Sustainable Home Refurbishment, David Thorpe, Earthscan expert issues (p 23) (mostly residential).
Hope this helps,
--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
, reza m <reza.energy@...> wrote:
> Hi all,
> would you tell me please in which document or book or website i can find
> material's characteristic such as u value,
> density,conductivity,...(Energy plus material input)?
> I found some of them but not at the same chart.
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.