To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: reza.energy@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 18:24:27 +0100
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] severe

i suggest you to use version 6

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 6:21 PM, clélia moraes <arqclelia@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi REZA

I am using the Version 5.0.0.031 and I think that you use the Versin 6.
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 16:58:44 +0100

Hi,
I corrected your file
it had many problems.
1-concerto ( material ) details are copied to schedule !!!
2- schedule compact because of 1 was wrong.
3-airflow network simulation control is changed.
4-airflow multizone : : : zone didn't define ! ! !
5-airflow multizone surface at the name was wrong (janelasul)
i think most of these problems are  because of the first software that you made dxf in it.
The attachments file is correct and work, but you must change the airflow multizone : : : zone
look at the help (energy plus input/output reference)
REZA