To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: RRaustad@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 13:12:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Some Tutorials And websites for energy plus

You changed the Wind Pressure Coefficient Type to SurfaceAverageCalculation. Why did you add the Wind Pressure Coefficient Array and Value objects and the External Node objects? These objects are not used when Wind Pressure Coefficient Type = SurfaceAverageCalculation.  You have also entered other data that is not necessary. When I fixed these errors, the simulation found that only 2 surfaces exist for the airflow network simulation. I assume you still need to add 2 more walls and a roof to complete the simulation. I will let you do that.