Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Packaged VAV system

I modeled the system with a single speed DX Cooling Coil and I don't get any Psychrometry warnings, but I get a bunch of SimHVAC iterations exceeded. And the only other warning I get is that the RatedVolFlowPerWatt is not within limits. How do I go about corecting this warning, already all the inputs (SHR, Flow rate, Capacity) are autosized? is there anything I am missing?

Thank you.