Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Modelling roof ducting

Julie,

I think a ZoneMixing or ZoneCrossMixing object would be the easiest solution to implement.

A more detailed solution will involve an AirflowNetwork.

The EMS solution would be a workaround that may be acceptable.
You can use the EMS to redefine the outdoor air conditions for an air system.
If E+ wont let you do this for a purchased air system, try using another object intended to bring OA to a zone... maybe ZoneVentilation:DesignFlowRate

I would try the ZoneMixing approach first.

Hope this helps,

Jason