Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: problem between open studio and energy plus

Hi,
I worked one project in ecotect 2011 and also  openstudio.
in my opinion openstudio is much better because in ecotect after export you have many errors and bugs.
also sketchup and openstudio for modeling are 10 time faster than ecotect ! also their export is energy plus 6 but ecotect's export is energy plus 3 and you have to convert it to 6.
with regards
REZA