[EnergyPlus_Support] Connect BCVTB with EnergyPlusActuator

Hi,

I want to controll with Simulink an actuator in energyPlus.
The externalInterface:actuator is configured:

ExternalInterface,
    PtolemyServer;           !- Name of External Interface

ExternalInterface:Actuator,
    DXAC_HEAT_PUMP_1_actuator,  !- Name
    DXAC HEAT PUMP 1,        !- Actuated Component Unique Name
    Unitary HVAC,            !- Actuated Component Type
    Sensible Load Request;   !- Actuated Component Control Type

For tests, I send via simulink the fixed value 500W.

When I run the siumlation in BCVTB, I get the this error message: Actor is not ready to fire. Perhaps VectorAssembler.prefire() returned false?.....

And this is the energyPlus error file:
   ** Severe  ** ExternalInterface: Received end of simulation flag at time = 0.25 hours.
   ** Warning ** ExternalInterface: Continue simulation without updated values from server at t =0.50                           hours

Is it possible, that my actuator value for the pump is the reason for the error?
Which range of value should the actuator receive, like between 0 and 500W? I had a look in the energyPlus manuals, but I couldn't find anything.

Thanking you in advance.

Marion