Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Getting a total (not average) monthly Window Heat Gain for a window?

You want these:

Zone,Sum,Zone Window Heat Gain Energy [J]
Zone,Sum,Zone Window Heat Loss Energy [J]
or
Zone,Sum,Window Heat Gain Energy [J]
Zone,Sum,Window Heat Loss Energy [J]

Custom meters can also only take on summed variables.