Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Geometry questions

I would do neither -- the ceiling height is not used in most EnergyPlus calculations, and  you can let EnergyPlus calculate it (use autocalculate as the field value).

Similarly for zone volume, let it autocalculate and only enter it if you find that the calculation is not accurate due to your different ceiling heights.

(both values are shown in the .eio file -- described in the Output Details document).