[EnergyPlus_Support] HVAC Templates and Design Environment

Hi ,

There are several errors due to my HVAC template, i cant figure out whats wrong exactly because Sendits most about missing nodes Node Connection Errors like "Inlet" node did not find an appropriate matching "outlet" node and also  for autosizing of AirTerminal:SingleDuct:VAV:NoReheat BASEMENT VAV REHEAT, a zone sizing run must be done so i said yes to do zone sizing calculation and I got the error to specify design environment. Once that is solved it will again give the HVAC errors I am not so familiar HVAC Templates. I have added HVAC Template thermostat,                      HVAC Template zone: VAV, HVAC Template system :VAV, HVAC Template Plant chilled water loop, and HVAC Template: plant Hot water loop, Now what is missing

I have attached my idf file.

 Thank You
Regards
Rohit