[EnergyPlus_Support] mechanical system modeling: capabilities of 6.0: multi ahu - multi exhaust fan definitions

Dear All,

I would like to ask some questions about mechanical definitions of my building in Energy Plus. Since i have recently started modelling the mechanical systems of the buildings in energy plus, my question is about the capabilities of the new version 6.0.

The building is a complex building with different functions, thus having several thermal zones. Besides a AHUnit serving to 2-3 thermal zones, some exhaust fans are runing out the air together from 2-3 zones.

I couldnâ??t find example files such like several AHUs/FANs in one zone or one AHU/FAN working on several zones and couldnâ??t find in documents if such complex models are possible in version 6.0.

Thanks in advance for any guidance or tag to  find out answers for my pivotal problem.

(if necessary i can share my trial .idf files where i tried to connect the nodes of the mutli zone â?? multi unit structure)