[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Problem with custom weather file creation

Pedro,

If your run period is about 10 days, i can share that i have opened the EPW with Notepad and edited the typical meteorological year data there, eg. outdoor dry bulb temperature with your own data.

Then save your edited notepad file as with '.epw' after the name. If you do not add .epw then notepad saves as .txt.

Hope this helps
ooi