[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Window AC Auto Sizing Issues
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Window AC Auto Sizing Issues
- From: "wgorrissen" <wgorrissen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 00:54:09 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 17:54:22 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1294966462; bh=NaNfNfibPoHZ9TEGh3p3PcYmlQTGwhwJALxHqgqufQI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=QM85ATweqq/hdUhaWoV77KVtQz5z56k22viENesh/CW6mdtoUjDp+xi5eqsfXF1P+HGuvNiamPvhZQ8ZG6TSLOaceQZ/u8i4UnRpYonV6ZTIjFA5c+T2GYq90OQl4Rea
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=Z5eiQxzTUIfkRuYKoJv7r78EtFo3VdjrQTognyBPdVOBM4jdfZSgTWEs/s5CZYXvyIca5mk7IHSjMmgX7M8YYNdyBJ73gFhddOlO6qbGAGRR3b9R0Se3Ym7minDv3jZp;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I am simulating a number of buildings using the ZoneHVAC:WindowAirConditioner object.
though the simulations run, i get many thousands of warnings regarding outlet temps and air volume per watt of cooling. everything is set to be auto-sized. When i go into the eio file i notice that the maximum supply airflow rate for the ZoneHVAC:WindowAirConditioner object is less than half the rated airflow rate for the associated cooling coil. when i take the cooling coil auto-sized value for rated air flow and enter it into the idf as the maximum supply air flow for the WindowAirConditioner all the errors go away.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: