RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] MoistureMaterials.idf Reference

Jon:

The most comprehensive reference for EMPD material data is listed in
EnergyPlus Engineering Reference:

Kerestecioglu, A., Swami, M., Dabir, R., Razzaq, N., and Fairey, P., 1988,
"Theoretical and Computational Investigation of Algorithms for Simultaneous
Heat and Moisture Transport in Buildings," FSEC-CR-191-88, Florida Solar
Energy Center, Cape Canaveral, FL.

Is it possible that we might use different coefficients since
Kerestecioglu's publication. The coefficients in the MoistureMaterials.idf
were used extensively in our in-house program and reasonable results were
obtained.

Thanks.

Lixing Gu