[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: how to import the dxf file into EnergyPlus
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: how to import the dxf file into EnergyPlus
- From: "ooikoonbeng2004" <ooi_kb3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 14:07:14 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 08:57:47 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1296403066; bh=wSC7QyvLgkcKoT6RajsOb9+i/V4fo+G3fQ74HYlU5uM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:Received:Received:DKIM-Signature:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-eGroups-Approved-By:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=a0udHKnx4Qyp06q5ii7hEO8APhHDJ/3dDbhDwJrGI3CzvCjT4HOiQI/EFjX0bfAO8g8Z2gXZnLlQ3Kf87TFDxvh8E66M7BqE6JkGs6ZW6HM3CBAHrZ6vOoUm9J/YicGB
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1296403055; bh=yg91meFQZu0u9xwnPlY3G0fNNKfLODpHeijXQEhbtEg=; h=Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Date:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:Subject:X-Yahoo-Group-Post:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-YGroups-SubInfo:Sender:X-eGroups-Approved-By:X-eGroups-Auth; b=OnmcyKYpxwo0ATnrUw5tV0fpfWZmnJ7v3dfV0/B2IzKCBRfC1i9PAQC2zkSdLoHomj4+s6i5u400Iqw2fMU3UBbpRNdX3hJFcz9CQYwsUArjAYZK8HREgaeuBMZQ+aJT
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=VMb3ttFRqa3uyR7sZkQBe+hffBu7SlJ5Xb5bJXkg04iEA5iTpGyAT4YhEJNXiGHvuyLpFYm8667+TIPYagN2+AFHGiL0oug1lH8lMD5/UsiJyMBD8b9S9WeJSYOzgMov;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <BLU162-w241F32BFD13D82EF42259285E00@phx.gbl>
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
Jasy, if you created your DXF with AutoCAD 2007 or later, you can use the command EnergyPlug to use the coordinates of your DXF in the IDF
hope this helps,
--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, YuanLu Li <yli006@...> wrote:
> Can you tell me how did you get the DXF file in the first place. There is a program in EPlus to extract the information from an IDF to produce a DXF file.
> DXF file is only part of the IDF. It has the coordinate values, the surface names, and zone name, etc.
> It has the information to draw the building line diagram.
> It does not have all the other fields completely stored to re-generate the IDF format.
> If you are a programmer, it would be posible to read the names and the coordinate values of each group to give you part of the IDF. Then use the name for wall, partition, floor and ceiling, etc.
> to add the other fields, if the name of the surfaces contain these words.
> If the IDF still exist, copy the whole section using a text editor and then paste it into the new IDF, including the material and constructions, if they are different.
> Dr. Li
> To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: zchunzhi2010@...
> Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 16:30:38 -0800
> Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] how to import the dxf file into EnergyPlus
> Hi ,
> I just began to study the EnergyPlus ,and I don't know how to import the dxf file into the idf file .
> Can someone tell me how to do it?
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: