[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Very high solar gain for single pane windows

If you look at instantaneous conditions, let's say 1000 W/m2 on the window at a temperature difference between outside and inside of 30K, The net heat gain will be about 0.78(1000)-6*30 = 600 W/m2. So, depending on exact conditions, it seems that a net heat gain is quite reasonable.

Liam O'Brien