RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Changing orientation of building

Shading:Site, Shading:Building (Page 241 of I/O Ref.Manual)

These objects are used to describe rectangular shading elements that are external to the building.  Examples are trees, high fences, near-by hills, and neighboring buildings.

If relative coordinates are used (ref: Field: Coordinate System in GlobalGeometryRules),
shading surfaces entered with Shading:Site remain stationary if the building is rotated,  whereas those entered with Shading:Building rotate with the building.

If world coordinates are used Shading:Site and Shading:Building are equivalent.
======================== (Meaning that both would not rotate.)

I assume that you have a building geometry defined in your IDF.

Building,
    4 Linked Residential Builldings,  !- Name
    0,                       !- North Axis {deg}
    Suburbs,                 !- Terrain
    3.9999999E-02,           !- Loads Convergence Tolerance Value
    0.4000000,               !- Temperature Convergence Tolerance Value {deltaC}
    FullInteriorAndExteriorWithReflections,  !- Solar Distribution
    25;                      !- Maximum Number of Warmup Days

In the building object entry, the number entered in the field North Axis (deg) will rotate your whole building and zones, if the vertices are not enered using world coordinates.  Be careful if your zone coordinates for origin are not 0,0,0, and use relative coordinates.

GlobalGeometryRules,
    UpperLeftCorner,         !- Starting Vertex Position
    Counterclockwise,        !- Vertex Entry Direction
    Relative;                !- Coordinate System
   (Two more fields below are assumed to be 'relative'.)

Not long ago there were some discussions on this topic in detail.

 Dr. Li