Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Purchased heating and cooling examples?

Dear James,

Thank you very much (: This clarifies the situation pretty good.

My was confusion came from the fact that in my country there are no purchased cooling providers, at least no such that I know of, and I was wondering about the explanation in 2. in a sense that you don't purchase it, it just comes from outside, so now it all makes sense.

Best regards,
Martin