[EnergyPlus_Support] Design Builder/Energy Plus Question

Hello,

I'm submitting a project for LEED and have worked through my model and it's almost ready to submit. Based on my review of the output results I have some questions.

1.	As a fraction  of my Proposed Model over my Baseline Model my heating and cooling usages are below.

a.	Heating - 49.7%
b.	Cooling - 73.8%

c.	However, my "system fans" are 4.6%.

This is a significant reduction and does not seem to be in-line with what I would expect. Can you offer any guidance on this issue?

2.	My "Service Water Heating" is the same Energy Use (therms) and Demand (MBH) for both models and it doesn't appear that my increased efficiency for the DHW system is coming through. At the very least, I would expect that the Energy Use would be lower for my Proposed Model. I'd like to better understand the interaction for DHW inputs in DB and E+ outputs. Can you offer guidance or suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Brendan