[EnergyPlus_Support] Simulation errors

Hi everyone.

I got the following errors:

   ** Warning ** Floor Tilt=0.0, much less than expected tilt of 180, for Surface=FLOOR UP, in Zone=ZONE_2
   ** Warning ** Floor Tilt=90.0, much less than expected tilt of 180, for Surface=VOID SPACE SOUTH, in Zone=ZONE_2
   ** Severe  ** Suspected 4-sided but non-rectangular Window, Door or GlassDoor:
   **   ~~~   ** Surface=WINDOWS SOUTH, Diagonal1=39.187, Diagonal2=39.245

This is the surface description:

BuildingSurface:Detailed,FLOORUP, Floor, SLAB, Zone_2,Outdoors, ,SunExposed,WindExposed, 0.2, 4,
4.20000, 7.00000, 3.00000,
0.00000, 0.00000, 3.00000,
42.55000, 0.00000,3.00000,
37.70000,7.00000,3.00000

BuildingSurface:Detailed, VOID SPACE SOUTH, Floor, VOID,Zone_2, Outdoors, , SunExposed, WindExposed, 0.50000, 4,
1.57,-0.00000,1.29,
1.57,-0.00000,1,
40.77,-0.00000,1,
40.77,-0.00000,1.29

I do not have any idea what is going wrong, does anyone can help me please?

Thanks a lot

Jaime Zuluaga M