[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: modelling a dome

Thanks for all the help! I have constructed a geodesic dome that has a complete surface. I pieced together a dome by breaking it into 6 sections (using horizontal circles) and connecting them using triangles. quick and easy.

Ned, that was pretty harsh but it was exaclty what I needed to hear to simplify this project. Thanks!

Dr. Li, thanks for your suggestions. I didn't build the macros so I can't tell you if it works or not. the geometry tutorial was great.

David, thanks for the heads up.

One issue I can't figure out: My model consists of two zones. When I select a zone and try to apply loads only to that zone I recieve an error saying I need to "first select a zone" or "this will remove all objects of the type 'people', 'lights',.......". What am I missing?

Thanks Again,

Coy