Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] double skin + internal blinds + daylighting dimming: possible and reliable?

Hi Aymeric.

The calculation method for daylight takes into consideration the presence of a DSF when one exists (I/O reference, pag. 444). As for the construction being fully glazed, its an interesting case scenario. Can't provide you with an answer, but i'm also curious as to know if E+ can handle all the transmissions/reflections that occurs in such a zone.

Some questions: do you have some kind of ventilation on your DSF or is it acting like a buffer? And what parameter or parameters of the blind are you actually using to reduse its size?

Pedro.