[EnergyPlus_Support] Question about EMS

Hi,

I have a question about the EMS usage.
I implemented a dummy file where I would like to modify a schedule value. Please see the debug traces in the attached file (dummy.edd).

There is a sensor that points to the schedule (Supply_Air_Temperature_Scheduled).
There is an actuator on this schedule (
Supply_Air_Temperature_Schedule_Override).
In the idf file, the schedule is defined as a constant value (20).
In an EMS program, I first check the schedule value (line 1).
Then I override the
schedule value (line 2).
When I recheck the
schedule value (line 3), I would expect to read the modified one but this is not the case...

Did I do something wrong? Please find attached dummy.idf and dummy.edd files.

Many Thanks
Herve
Attachment not found:
d:\eudora\attach\dummy.edd