From: Karen Walkerman <kwalkerman@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, March 17, 2011 1:30:31 PM
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Heatpump W-2-W Model & Node fatal Error!

Hi Ehsan,

You have quite a few node errors, so I would go back through the
branches and double check that all your node names are appropriate.
The other thing that comes to mind is that for this object, the
example file and help files both reference only one condenser loop,
which serves the source side of the both w2w heat pumps.  Remember
that the two objects:

Heating --> Heatpump:WaterToWater:EquationFit:Heating
Cooling --> Heatpump:WaterToWater:EquationFit:Cooling

Represent the two modes of one piece of equipment in real life. Check
the example files for details on describing the condenser loop nodes.

Good Luck!

--
Karen