Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Heatpump W-2-W Model & Node fatal Error!

Hi Ehsan,

I'm not sure what the rules are on this, maybe the EP team can chime
in on this?  However, if you don't need 2 condenser loops, then maybe
it makes sense to try the model with just one and see if this remedies
the node errors?

--
Karen