[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Solar distribution in a double skin facade against simple skin results

Hi,

I am not sure if I am right but I am having a doubt about a particular output reporting in Eplus. Still working on my double skin facade project, I am now facing a fact:

When I sum the diffuse solar gains from each interior windows using "Initial Transmitted Diffuse Solar Transmitted out through Inside of Window Surface" for a zone (I did separate heat fluxes going in and out the zone so I don't count heat going out of that zone, just that one coming in), I don't find the same amount provided by "Zone Diff Solar From Interior Windows"...

Even if I substract the heat flux going out of the zone through these windows I still have a total amount far superior than that of "Zone Diff Solar From Interior Windows"

Any thought about that?

Thanks a million
Aymeric