[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Design heating load is zero

The temperature in certain zones, zone=1F19 OFFICE in your case, are above the heating set point. The temperature of a zone depends on heat transfers through the building envelope (walls, ceilings, floors) and the internal loads from people, equipment and lights. ooi