Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: AHU with plate heat exchanger and no mixing box, possible?

Correction. The HX manufacturers are convinced that the effectiveness data provided are not reliable outside the range of 50%-130% of rated air flow. Providing better information for the model, either by manufacturers or other data sources, could allow a wider range of operation.