Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: [Equest-users] equest and energy plus outputs

There is one preprocessor named DOE2Translator, which comes with E+. One can see Auxiliary programs pdf. This DOE-2 translator can take DOE-2 program input files and make them ready for running in EnergyPlus.

I haven't used this before so I cannot comment on it, but it would be great if any user can give its reviews.

Thanks
Vaibhav