[EnergyPlus_Support] How to integrate HVAC and cavity zone?

Hello fellows

I tried to integrate double skin facade's cavity zone and HVAC system.

The purpose is using cavity zone as a preheating space in winter.

But I don't know how I can make this system.

There are 4 conditioned zone and DSF zone

Cavity is not a oudoor though, I connected cavity zone to Outdoor air stream node in OA mixer

Of course this is not the system I wanted. If OA mixer has 2 inlet nodes(Outdoor air stream and DSF zone outlet node) I can solve this problem.

But there's only one for outdoor air.

Where should be cavity zone connected?

Could anyone give me a advice?

You can download svg file of my model from this url

http://mfiles.naver.net/188d04b7a2f9fc2009ea8fb88266136bc7926689ff/20110501_55_blogfile/lesthesia_1304256066180_Oj4iX8_svg/dsf.svg?type=attachment