[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: ZoneVentilation Volume Standard Density vary

Lixing,

I think my last problrm comes from the Actuator Node of the OutdoorAir Mixer of my loop. In fact, I have an Outdoor Air Node for Actuator Node (called Outdoor Air Inlet Node). When I look at the features of this node (current density, temperature, pressure) they are the same as the oudoor air, which is what I want. But when I look at this Node MassFlowRate, I have a constant value and the flow seams to be calculated with a constant density of 1.1704 kg/m3. I don't understand why EE+ doesn't take the current outdoor air density to calcul the MassFlow. I have uploaded my file, called venti_ailloop_1zone.idf

Thanks in advance.

Robin