[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Problem with Setpoint and Controller:WaterCoil
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Problem with Setpoint and Controller:WaterCoil
- From: "rgen1202" <robin.genoud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 13:39:45 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 10 May 2011 07:39:48 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1305034787; bh=SieNEgUYYyVbUOERkjRQYfpOlWj/SuNzH4OFBm722lg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=mgmSASA+i711EDVATfZo4Bs23QPP9P0KDcTQ2VOHOz8CMhgaS0rQ9g+pAfZDTN0DIqxocGOzikmf9mNjROM0IjVWukdl7ATJb9SI3uFv6bRRcmZY/97n0sXKuaShzEKa
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=JVskIfaYT9uYBJxZR6fuoYM0yfDGT1/bGzKG79maB7aVvn/ATAaSBrDDjEXeTrntrsu/Bal/xZLbtdSgjWs58te7F4yVvEhjHstD7JN8zURMIxTVc0vs6UCR8w4/fhAM;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I am trying to model an Ideal Coolinh/Heating System manually, in other term a cooling/heating system which is able to provide all the needs anytime. In fact, I can't use the IdealLoadAir System of energyPlus because I want to model the ventilation between zone (air injection in one zone and extraction in the other, with transfer between the 2 zones).
In order to achieve this goal, I have model a single zone test building, in which the heating is made by a baseboard convective electric with a 1E37 W nominal capacity.
For the cooling, I have created an AirLoop with no outdoor air (Controller:OutdoorAir), a Cooling Coil and a VariableVolume supply Fan. The Cooling Coil is fed by a PlantLoop with a Pump:VariableSpeed and DistrictCooling. In order to obtain a system able to provide all the needs anytime, I have put all design value to the maximal value possible (flow and loads aren't limited) and I have set minimal flows to 0. I have uploaded a diagram of the system in the Problem_submittals, called chauff_airloop_1zone_supply_plant_VAV.PNG .
However, my controller aren't effective. I want the Water entering the CoolingCoil (CC) to be at 7.22 °C, I managed to do that with a SetPointManagerScheduled.
For the Cooling, i want the CC to supply air at 12°C, and then to adjust the air flow in order to meet the cooling neads. But my controller:WaterCoil, which sould adjust the water flow in the CC is ineffective. Each time that the zone need cooling, the water flow is set to maximal value. In the same time, the ZoneControl thermostat, which should impact the AirTerminalSingleductnoReheat is ineffective, and each time the zone need cooling, the air flow rate is set to maximal value. In the same time, the air coming out from the CC is at 20°C (heating consign) and not at 12°C.
In addition, I get a warning
SolveAirLoopControllers: Maximum iterations (50) exceeded
and I can't find where to set this maximum iteration higher.
I uploaded my file in Problem_Submittal, chauff_airloop_1zone_supply_plant_VAV.idf.
I know this is a bit complicated but thanks in advance.
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: