[EnergyPlus_Support] airflow network with HorizontallyPivoted

Hello, Greetings.

Thanks Peter for answering.
Now another question comes to me and is a reference to the above questions, how I can simulate a jalousie window type (another name he has is celosía)? but considering the kind airflow network.

The way you say, to model various windows according to the amount of glass that contains a jalousie window type is good, but there is a problem which is that if moderate simulates a building that contains 19 such jalousie windows and each window has 10 glass, the model as you say, then would be 190 windows have to modeling. Now imagine a bigger building and more windows jalousie. I do not think it would be an appropriate way to simulate this type of window.

Thanks
Atte. Pablo Cartagena