RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Multiple sizing days

The name WinterDesignDay need not be in Winter.  It is an identifier for the day schedules.

I usually simulate buildings in the tropical countries with natural ventilation.

I use four design days with different dates and call them Customday1 (March 21) SummerDesignDay (June 21), CustomDay2 (Sept.21 and WinterdesignDay (Dec.21).  The four date types are from 9 to 12.
The building is rotated to study the solar radiation into the windows.

Actually you can also call them Monday, Tuesday, ... etc. to make use of the other date types from 0 to 8. This field may be duplicated, but the DesignDay object name must be unique.

This is very useful to study the effect of internal loads, external shades for the windows.  You may have four different dates or same date with different skyclearance, and DB_WB temperature range, etc.

The DB and WB temperature values may be kept the same at maximum for worst case simulation.  The other conditions can be obtained from the stat or epw file.   The whole day cloudy and raining condition may be introduced directly..

Dr. Li