Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] model non-standard building facade for thermal analysis

Hi Giulio.

In my opinion, will be hard to model such a frame. Windows in Eplus are limited to 3 or 4 vertices. Modelling one hexagonal surface considering it's a window is impossible. You can try to model each hexagonal as two windows, but that way you would end up having an extra frame right across the hexagonal area, and two window objects for each hexagonal window (and if your total window will have that many hexagonal surfaces as there is in your link, you're in for a lot of windows).  If for your study you really need those frames in that geometry, honestly don't see any other way to do it.

Pedro