[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: model non-standard building facade for thermal analysis

Hi,
thanks for your opinion. I suspected was hard...in that case I probably need to find a simplified calculation model that takes into account my geometry easily...especially for shadowing calculations; I will implement it in Java. Do you maybe now a good calc method I could look at for this problem (envelope thermal balance+shadowing)?