From: Georgios Giannakis <giannakis.georgios@xxxxxxxxx>
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, 18 May 2011, 18:20
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] about open office-problems in reading the idf file!

Could you attach the corresponding file?

2011/5/18 Thodwris Xaritidis <maki_to_fai@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I am trying to see my results from e+ with open office, but I
still have problems.Although everything seems to be ok with the form of the numbers in the text import,
when open office opens it shows  the column with the dry bulb in a problematic way, having on the right some
numbers and on the left others.
Anyone that can help?

thanx