[EnergyPlus_Support] Earth tubes for cooling simulation help

Hello all,

I've just started using Energyplus with Openstudio and Google SketchUp.

I am trying to simulate Earth tubes for pre-cooling during summer for a desert climate (specifically U.A.E).

I have a few queries regarding the earth-tubes in IDF editor.

1) Since the ambient air temperature is generally high (40s) the tubes will only be used for cooling, therefore, what temperature should I enter for the Maximum zone temperature when "heating"?

2) The last four parameters to enter are Constant (A), Temperature (B), Velocity (C) and Velocity squared (D) Term Flow Coefficient. Can someone please guide me on how to calculate these values? I looked at the input/output reference but it says "It is part of the user specified modifying parameters that are a function of environmental factors". Can someone please provide some insight on that.

Thanks.