Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Arranging columns in output CSV

These warnings just mean that the performance curves for the DX cooling coil do not have a wide enough range to allow calculation of the standard ratings. Look at the Minimum/Maximum temperatures for X (indoor wet-bulb temperature) and Y (outdoor dry-bulb temperature) in the curve objects. Refer to the Engineering Reference document for further information.

You could edit the batch file to add PAUSE statements to see which batch file lines are causing these DOS messages "The system cannot find the files specified."
I believe the batch file is named RunEPlus.bat. When the batch file pauses you could look at the DOS screen to see if a message has been written yet.