Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Revit MEP VS EPlus

Title: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Revit MEP VS EPlus

As far as I know, the two products address different needs. Revit MEP is an MEP equipment modeling/documenting software. Energy+ is a comprehensive energy simulation engine. The two have virtually no overlap in functionality, as e+ doesn’t do any (graphical geometric) modeling, and Revit MEP doesn’t do any calcs.