Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] OA - Zone Level

Dr. Li,

Thanks for your reply.

I follow your method of specifying OA controls. But it arises one more question to me, how would a multi-zone system's OA controller distribute OA supply to each zone as per its individual needs? I am not able to find an answer for that.

Vinay