[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] AirflowNetwork and dividing a large open office to multiple zones
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] AirflowNetwork and dividing a large open office to multiple zones
- From: "Farhang" <farhang223@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 09:59:52 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 04:00:10 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1307354407; bh=DsamIL0rN+JvEE1FnIXaRR82Ix3pQJRXWkpXx7Y2lCI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=O1cfTsZvSPn3TCYC3pV8NOA+4F+SzVlQ1GSSccD/E1IVjLz++GYKYBNJe01zalQP5UzK2oPyftkMxhxOLIyueKsxj22TXN9UWw4qA8BIsNSqr3Dqm4Tss9NLCZXR9is8
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=mrqF6MNndEnh3wujBf1W4xqfz0J+txeY0EvNKEp7LLRPVtOURwdh/rbGFvwLViVt0KVCb/4+AssNX1YlWIAHJxiKsO/mdj6bcFniUKLuYOXgu5KCw3lR6IeTTt8Qdl2s;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
There is a model in EnergyPlus that I must work on, in that a large open office is divided into some subzones, with the expectation that the airflow network simulates the air flow through the internal openings.
I have read in the Input-Output reference that "you should not try to divide a high space, such as an atrium, into subzones separated by artificial horizontal surfaces that have cracks or openings with the expectation that AirflowNetwork will give you a realistic temperature in each subzone and/or a realistic air flow between subzones"
Now, I would like to know if it is acceptable in a large office, to be divided with some artificial vertical surfaces, with the expectation that EnergyPlus can predict air temperature in different part of the large zone.
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: