From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vinay Devanathan
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 10:43 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: how can I change the HOT WATER PLANT HW SUPPLY PUMP power in a HVAC Template

I think the Fan Efficiency field is Fan Total Efficiency, which is obtained by Fan Mech Ef. x Motor Eff.

Hope that's right. Someone can confirm!

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 10:38 AM, Jean marais <jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are you saying that for air fans, the field Motor Efficiency = motor eff. x fan mech eff. AND Fan Efficiency = fan mech eff. ?

This will explain why my powers are still off by a little bit.