Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] LowTemperatureRadiant: Error "Temperature out of range" ?

Arno,

I would suggest a troubleshooting run with no infiltration and reduced loads in order to identify if the system is in fact just incapable of handling the loads you have placed on it.

I have encountered a similar type of error with radiant systems (surface temperatures out of bounds) and my error was not related to the loads on the system. My errors were solved by tightening up my convergence values and reducing the length of the time steps. Also updating to version 6 of EnergyPlus implements improved controls for radiant systems.

Best of luck,

Jason