[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: LowTemperatureRadiant: Error "Temperature out of range" ?

Dear Jason,

thank you very much for the tips. I drastically reduced the loads and the temperatures seemed more plausible / less error messages occured. However, as the building actually encounters these loads I have to find a way for the radiant system to cope with them. I tried smaller timesteps and smaller convergence values as you proposed but this did not have any effect.

Do you know how which parameters to change to make a radiant system more powerful? I found some posts about matching flow rates of system and plant loop, do you have any experience on that?

Thanks and kind regards,

Arno